Many people still refuse to eat in the hope of losing weight, but this does not lead to a good thing - all the lost pounds are returned. But the best diet is the right diet. It is very important to know what to eat to lose weight - it should be nutritious, healthy and fat-burning foods.
Which healthy foods help to lose weight
What to eat to lose weight? It seems that this can not be at all: how to eat and lose weight? There are enough good and proper products that will not accumulate on the sides, but will help to reduce appetite and improve the digestive system. All this will cause the burning of fats.
- nuts. Peanuts, almonds, walnuts and pine nuts are indispensable foods for proper weight loss. They contain a lot of vegetable oils, saturate the body for several hours, contain many vitamins and dietary fiber. Since all nuts are very high in calories, the most important thing is to know the size. It is enough to eat about 10 small portions a day or 2-3 nuts, as a snack or breakfast or dinner.
- Cucumbers, cabbage and apples are proudly among the vegetables. All of them are very low in calories and good for the body. Cabbage helps to remove all the excess from the intestines. Cucumbers contain a lot of water, so they are well saturated with moisture, as well as vitamins and trace elements. Apples are nutritious, thanks to fiber, they eliminate the feeling of hunger for a long time, and at the same time do not gain weight.
- Do not forget about fruits. The best fat burners are, of course, citrus fruits. Grapefruit contains a lot of vitamin C, which protects against colds and improves mood. White partitions contain special substances that help burn fat. Also, this fruit has a strong choleretic effect. Thanks to orange flavonoids and essential oils, it fights fats and saturates fiber quickly. And of course, pineapple is the best dessert, replaces unhealthy chocolate, is delicious and even helps to lose weight due to the activation of gastric juice.
- Low-fat dairy products, but only natural, without additives and dyes - yogurt, yogurt, cottage cheese. All of them contain the protein necessary for harmony, as well as calcitriol, which affects the cells and cleanses them of fat.
- Spices such as cinnamon, mustard, horseradish and ginger. Many have probably heard of their beneficial properties. The essential oils of ginger stimulate the secretion of gastric juice. Cinnamon lowers sugar levels and therefore can remove fat cells. Horseradish and mustard also stimulate gastric juice and help the stomach digest unnecessary and heavy foods faster.
Drinks are no less useful, for example, high-quality green tea or red wine. The tea contains thiamine and epigallocatechin - these substances not only subcutaneously, but also almost twice slow down the process of obesity, which occurs around the internal organs.
Red wine fights excess deposits due to resveratrol - it blocks the receptors of fat cells and slows down the process.
List of weight loss products by category
But what exactly should be in the daily diet to not harm the body, but at the same time save it from the hated pounds? Take a closer look at the list of products to lose weight.
Meat diet products
Refusing meat products during weight loss can lead to the opposite result - the accumulation of fatty tissue. And all because it contains a lot of protein needed to build and maintain muscle mass. In addition, it is digested for a long time - it allows you to be full in a few hours.
Choose only low-fat meat:
- lean beef, without layers of fat;
- chicken fillet;
- rabbit meat;
- turkey fillet.
Fish is one of the best foods to lose weight. It is rich in fatty acids, radiation, iodine - all of which regulate the activity of the thyroid gland, which depends on the speed of metabolic processes in the human body.
Dietary foods should be made from low-fat fish and seafood.
Be sure to include the following in the menu:
Every meal should contain a certain amount of protein, and the more, the better.
Vegetables and greens
These products are the basis of the diet, they should be the most - about 70% of total daily calories. Vegetables are healthy, low in calories, but filling. Vegetable fiber improves the functioning of the stomach and normalizes metabolism.
You should regularly eat tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, peppers, turnips, pumpkins, celery, as well as any fresh herbs. In general, you can eat without restrictions because it has a minimum of calories.
There are many controversial opinions about the usefulness of fermented dairy products, but they still contain calcium, which breaks down fat cells, and they also contain easily digestible carbohydrates, which are necessary for the body.
Hard cheeses, thanks to the amino acid tryptophan, perfectly suppress the desire to eat something sweet and harmful. Once in the body, it is converted into endorphins, and as you know, it is the hormone of happiness.
The following dairy products are recommended:
- milk serum;
- kefir with a fat content of not more than 2. 5%, but not fat;
- Cottage cheese without fat additives up to 5%;
- natural yogurts;
- cheese, Adygea cheese and other similar types with a fat content of up to 20%.
Fruits and berries
Fruits and berries are low in calories and carbohydrates. It is recommended instead of sweet and starchy foods, because it has no special effect on blood glucose levels, is well absorbed and does not settle in fats. However, they should only be consumed for up to 16 hours.
You should pay special attention to grapefruit, apple, pear, pomegranate, avocado and kiwi. As for the berries, they are raspberries, blueberries, currants, blackberries.
Cereals to lose weight
Although whole grains are high in calories and high in carbohydrates, they are simply irreplaceable for the body and help you lose weight. They are quickly saturated and are rich in dietary fiber and many valuable elements, including zinc, magnesium and iron.
For the diet, buckwheat, dark rice, barley, oats and rye are most suitable.
First of all, do not forget about the simplest still water. You need to drink the norm for your body every day - it will speed up the process of losing weight.
In addition to drinking water, you can improve your metabolism with the help of the following drinks:
- green tea, but only quality;
- water with lemon;
- tea with cinnamon, ginger;
- su "Sushi";
- a small amount of red dry wine.
Combining products to lose weight faster and better
It turns out that it is not enough to lose weight faster and at the same time to maintain muscle mass, ie the quality of the body, to leave only healthy foods in the diet to prevent sagging skin. It is also important to know how to connect them.
- Protein foods such as meat or fish should be consumed with vegetables. They are slowly digested and cause the body to actively burn fat.
- Cereals and pasta are also best combined with vegetables, not with protein foods as usual. Carbohydrates and vegetables satisfy hunger for a long time, converting calories into energy, but carbohydrates and proteins will most likely be heavy foods that will lead to weight gain.
- It is recommended to eat fruits separately from all other foods and only in combination with each other. They are quickly digested, so they are an ideal snack between whole meals.
- Fats and proteins are a good company to regulate glucose levels and keep you full for a long time. The ideal choice is a natural yogurt with nuts or a vegetable salad with meat and avocado.
- Fresh fruits cannot be combined with nuts, but they are well absorbed by dried fruits. You can bake a lot of sweets from this set - a substitute for chocolate and rolls. But it is also important to follow the norm - no more than 30 grams per day.
Top 10 Diet Recipes for Weight Loss
Eating right and losing weight at the same time is a reality, not a fairy tale. It's time to forget about constant hunger and use balanced, low-calorie recipes to lose weight.
Low calorie cottage cheese dessert
- 15 grams of gelatin;
- 300 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- two tablespoons of cocoa;
- 100 grams of natural yogurt.
- Pour a small amount of gelatin with cold water, leave for 15 minutes, then bring to a boil.
- Cut all other components with a mixer, combine with gelatin and beat again until smooth.
- Divide into small bowls and place in refrigerator.
Salmon with spinach in the sauce
- 250 grams of fresh spinach;
- two salmon steaks;
- a spoonful of vegetable oil;
- two tablespoons cream, non-fat;
- half a lemon.
- Immerse the spinach in boiling water for almost a minute. The liquid may be slightly salty.
- Fry the fish in a small amount of oil on each side for about 4 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a pan, add cream, a pinch of salt and heat over low heat.
- Serve the fish with spinach and pour the sauce over the food.
Hot salad with chicken and broccoli
- 2 onions;
- a small broccoli head;
- chicken fillet;
- two tablespoons of olive oil and the same amount of soy sauce;
- garlic cloves;
- about 10 olives.
- Boil the broccoli and chicken until soft, chop and place in a salad bowl. We put olives there.
- Chop the onion, fry in oil, combine with the chopped garlic and transfer to the chicken with the cabbage.
- Fill the dish with a mixture of soy sauce and butter left over from frying onions and garlic.
Soup with cheese and vegetables
- packing of vegetable mixture;
- fresh herbs;
- two eggs;
- 100 grams of cheese.
- Bring the water to a boil, add the vegetable mixture and grated cheese. Wait for the vegetables to soften and the cheese to melt.
- We put spices to your taste.
- Boil the eggs and serve the soup with egg halves and chopped greens.
Cream soup of carrots and lentils
- 100 milliliters of milk;
- 100 grams of lentils;
- 400 grams of carrots;
- a liter of vegetable juice.
- Rub the roots, fry a little, put in a pot and add all the other products on the list.
- Wait for the ingredients to boil and cook the lentils until they swell, season with spices.
- Cut with a blender and put on the table.
Beetroot and Cheese Salad
- two eggs;
- two beets;
- 100 grams of low-fat cheese;
- 100 grams of natural yogurt;
- 50 grams of walnuts.
- Boil beets and eggs, grate.
- In a salad bowl, we first put beets, yogurt, then chopped nuts and eggs.
- Next - fried cheese and yogurt again.
- 100 grams of whole grain flour;
- a zucchini;
- an egg;
- a glass of skim milk.
- Crush the pumpkin and mix with the remaining ingredients on the list.
- Add a little salt and black pepper, stir until smooth.
- Fry in a pan like ordinary pancakes on both sides.
Eggplant with tomatoes and cheese
- an eggplant;
- 140 grams of low-fat cheese;
- three tomatoes;
- garlic cloves.
- Cut the eggplant into strips, lightly fry and transfer to a baking dish.
- On top put cups tomatoes, chopped garlic and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- 100 grams of cheese;
- two tomatoes;
- 200 grams of low-fat sour cream;
- 200 grams of mushrooms;
- 400 grams of chicken fillet.
- We put the fillets in a mold, cover with tomato slices and mushroom slices.
- Season with spices and then with grated cheese mixed with sour cream.
- We put it in the oven for 40 minutes, heated to 180 degrees.
Salad with mustard cheese
- fresh herbs;
- two tomatoes;
- two cucumbers;
- green salad;
- a spoonful of mustard;
- about 100 grams of hard cheese;
- garlic cloves;
- three tablespoons natural yogurt.
- Tear off the lettuce leaves with your hands, place in a bowl and add the chopped vegetables.
- Combine grated cheese with mustard, yogurt and chopped garlic and fill the dish with this mixture.