Extra pounds are one of the main problems of modern society. There are many complex approaches that can really reduce weight in a short time. Strict nutrition-oriented techniques are supported by an accompanying training program.
How to lose 10 kg in a month?
The indisputable fact is that the statementMost of the tips on losing 10 kg per month are dangerous to health. . . Therefore, first of all, it is important to listen to the opinions of experts in this field, especially fitness instructors and nutritionists.
It is necessary to develop an integrated approach to weight loss, a radical review of the existing diet and the inclusion of various physical activities in the daily routine.
There are also general recommendations that must be followed for at least a month. They will help you get really lasting results. These include:
- Sugar and salt should be excluded from the diet. Or their consumption should be kept to a critical minimum.
- Food should be taken regularly, in small portions and at the same time.
- In addition to juices, teas and broths, you should drink up to 2 liters of clean water a day to reduce hunger and speed up metabolism.
- If you engage in moderate physical activity on a regular basis, you will begin to burn calories faster.
- Most importantly, you need to eat a healthy, balanced diet with a gradual reduction in calories and portion sizes.
If this approach is followed, there will be no harm to health and there will be no reason to lose weight.
Effective diets to lose 10 kg of weight
The simplest version of the diet, which helps to lose 10 kg, divides foods into allowed and forbidden. If you eat according to this model and exercise at least a few hours a week, the weight will start to go away easily and efficiently.
It is included in the list of banned products:
- fatty foods;
- sugar and all products containing it;
- mayonnaise and sauces;
- fast food;
- smoked and fried foods;
- carbonated water;
- packaged juices;
- flour products;
- fatty meat.
You will simply start losing weight by eliminating everything listed from your diet. And if you replace it with healthy products, the process will go even faster.
Includes healthy foods:
- non-fat fermented dairy products;
- boiled, cooked, baked and fresh vegetables (except potatoes);
- lean fish and meat;
- boiled eggs;
- unsweetened fruits;
- unrefined flour bread;
- various cereals.
Based on these two lists, you can lose weight without following any diet, even for more than a month, without harming the body.
But there are special techniques that will give faster results. By observing them, you can get rid of extra pounds in 4 weeks.Impressive performance can be achieved:
Vegetarian diet. . . Its characteristic feature is the lack of meat in the daily diet.
In this case, alcohol, coffee and ground pepper are considered prohibited products.
In this case, the daily menu should include the following products:
- cereals (buckwheat, rice, oatmeal in water);
- steamed, steamed or grilled vegetables;
- boiled eggs;
- rye bread;
- low-fat dairy products;
- olive oil;
- unsweetened fruits.
Protein or Japanese diet. . . His diet is based on protein intake. In addition to helping to lose weight, it helps maintain muscle tone and shape the body. And its main principle is almost complete restriction of carbohydrates replaced by protein. Such a diet should be supported by physical activity for months.
Indicator menu in the protein diet:
- breakfast - low-fat fermented milk drink;
- snack - 150 g of rice porridge over water;
- dinner - lean broth with vegetables or soup with lean meat;
- afternoon tea - cottage cheese with natural yogurt;
- dinner - a portion of lean fish and 2 boiled eggs;
- before bedtime - a glass of freshly squeezed apple or orange juice.
A specific goal requires appropriate solutions. In tandem with the chosen diet you need to prepare a series of strength or cardio (aerobic) exercises.
- The first option helps to keep the skin in good condition, prevents sagging as the body loses weight, which is very important with acute (monthly) weight loss.
- Second, it burns fat more efficiently, helping to reduce volumes faster.
It is contraindicated to start exercising abruptly if your maximum daily load was to climb stairs before deciding to get in shape. It is necessary to warm up the body before training with the help of long walks or light warm-ups. And only after that the training should continue, but not more than 15 minutes in total.
The load should be increased proportionally over time. The training plan is developed according to where the classes will be held: at home or in the gym.
Women should rely on aerobic exercise, while men are more suitable for strength.This will help build muscle mass while burning fat.
Weights and dumbbells are needed to make homework more effective. Exercise begins as a warm-up, such as push-ups or squats. It is worth completing the lessons with stretching for proper muscle formation.
The main complex should cover the following exercises performed in 3 sets of 10 repetitions:
- thrown forward and sideways with dumbbells;
- wrapping in the press;
- plank, performed between 30 and 60 seconds;
- squatting, including those with a wide posture;
- lift the pelvis while lying down;
- raise your legs;
- "scissors. "
The principles of training in the gym are slightly different from those at home. It is recommended to use an exercise bike or treadmill only as a cardio workout.
The recommended complex is as follows:
- bench press lying, standing, inclined bench;
- spread arms with dumbbells in an extended position;
- squat with weight on shoulders;
- lift your legs in the simulator;
- standing dumbbells;
- raise your toes on the platform;
- Exercises to strengthen the lower back.
The choice of a number of exercises, diets and activities should be made individually, taking into account all the features of the organism.
How to lose weight without dieting?
Strict adherence to diet alone does not help to fight excess weight. Visible results can be achieved by following the simple rules of proper nutrition.
The main thing is a mandatory reduction in the caloric content of the daily diet. In this way, an energy deficit arises where significantly more calories are expended than consumed. As a result, the body will be forced to look for alternatives, compensating for the lack of energy by burning the accumulated adipose tissue.
In addition to reducing the calorie content, you will need to follow a few simple rules. :
- reduce portion size to 200 g and calorie intake to 2000 kcal;
- food intake should occur more often (up to 5 times a day) and breaks last up to 4 hours;
- exclude snacks on TV, computer, book;
- do not direct the last meal at 6 pm, but 3 hours before bedtime;
- eliminate "fast" carbohydrates (sweets, starchy foods) from the diet, replace them with complex ones (grains);
- eat fresh vegetables and fruits daily (without sugar);
- used products should not be fried; the ideal choice is steamed, baked or boiled food;
- it is not possible to completely eliminate your favorite flavors from the diet, but you can eat them in smaller quantities and in the first half of the day;
- Gather healthy spices (cinnamon, turmeric, paprika, mustard, ginger).
In addition to following a diet and physical activity, you need to follow a proper daily routine to lose weight properly. In this regard, rest and recovery play an important role.
After all, an organism exposed to great stress can be in a state of stress, which will lead to an increase in the production of the hormone cortisol by the adrenal glands. And this, in turn, will have the opposite effect: the breakdown of adipose tissue will be blocked and the loss of extra pounds will stop.
Types of body rejuvenation are simple and accessible to everyone.
You can prevent cortisol production by following the conditions below:
- healthy sleep lasting at least 8 hours;
- soothing treatments such as bathing with oils or sea salt;
- massage or self-massage;
- to strictly adhere to the training schedule with a mandatory day off;
- long walks in the fresh air.
To lose weight, your daily regimen should be tailored to your biorhythm and typical daily activities. This requires:
- choose the perfect time to wake up, sleep and eat;
- to prepare a plan of physical activity taking into account the time of their implementation;
- take time for important things;
- Don't forget the free hours that have nothing to do with the weight loss process.
It is quite realistic to lose 10 kg per month with proper nutrition. The main thing is to record the desired result and strictly follow the developed program, not to forget the rest and not to overdo it.